Who you are is wonderful and loved.
You always have a home here at the Hive.
Note: We chose to go with the sapphic flag that includes purple, green, yellow, and pink rather than the traditional all pinks or the pink and orange flags. This is because there are a lot of complex histories with other flags being used to exclude the ace community, the trans community, etc.
We will update this listing as time goes on, to add other identities!
Soaps have varying levels of clarity in them: some are cloudier than others, some embeds are slightly melted. The clear part of the bars may also look a little yellow: this is due to the fragrance used in the bars, which can affect the color. Each bar is unique!
- Rainbow: bergamot, lemon verbena, lemongrass, honey
- Sapphic: bergamot, orange, nutmeg, cream, vanilla, orchid, cedar, patchouli, sandalwood, amber
- Bi: coconut, candy apple, raspberry, red currant, tulip, freesia, heliotrope, rose, cashmere musk, vanilla, amber
- Ace: vanilla, sugar
- Trans: bergamot, olive, aloe blossom, pear, white lily, heliotrope, green tea, rose, musk, sugared amber, and sandalwood.
- Pan: coffee, vanilla, cream, orange blossom, cedarwood, and patchouli
Base Soap: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Oleate, Oat Protein, Fragrance
Color Embeds: Olive Oil, Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Oleate, Oat Protein